Monday, September 3, 2007

Trip to the Zoo

We went to the Toledo Zoo this past week with Aunt Melanie and the girls. It is such a nice zoo, it wasn't crowded at all, which made viewing the animals pretty easy for the little girls. At one point we were near the window where the baby orangutans were and Myah walked up to the window, started pointing her finger at him saying "no, no no". You all know how bossy she can be! All of the sudden the baby charged at the window and was face to face with her, she freaked out, screaming, crying, Aunt Mel was standing close and she practically jumped up into her arms. It was very funny but I felt bad for her that it had scared her so badly. She loved the rest of the animals though. We saw a baby polar bear, camels, sharks, lions, tigers and penguins. The Gorilla exhibit is really neat too, the young gorilla stared at Dayton through the glass and kept spitting at him. I had my old camera with me so the pics aren't really great. This is my first attempt at posting a video, my EasyShare has a video camera built in so it isn't the greatest quality but it is something. She is explaining how the monkey scared her. She was very interested in her new cup!

3 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

She is SO cute! Love that little voice. Poor Myah. I'm glad she still liked the other animals.

Lori said...

How cute, I love to hear her talking! She has a pretty new cup too!

ps that's such a nice zoo, my brother and his family live near there!

Danielle Moss said...

I tagged you for a meme. Go check it out on my blog.