Friday, September 7, 2007

Must See TV


I forgot to mention that today a new episode of the cartoon Arthur on PBS airs today at 4:00 pm. It is a 2 part episode about one of the characters, Binky, getting a baby sister who is adopted from China. I caught just the last half this morning while Dayton was getting ready for school and we both thought it was adorable. It is so cute, they show Binky getting his shots to travel, flying on a plane, gotcha day and sitting through an acrobat show in China. Someone did their research! I love that in the middle of the show they show two little girls who were adopted from China. I am sure if you go to PBS online you will be able to see when it airs again.

5 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I saw on Diana's blog you mentioned not knowing how to link other blogs on your blog. Do you want me to help you set it up?

Heather said...

My nephew turned us on to Arthur many years ago and I still love him - yippee for them for picking such great subject matter!

Heather

Lynn said...

It was really cute wasn't it?? I miss watching Arthur!

3 Peanuts said...

Ohh!!! We meant to watch this!!!! Was it good?

Kim

Lori said...

It didn't show up in any of our PBS listings, so we haven't seen it yet, but I'm gonna keep my eyes open for it, I would love to see it and for the boys to see it!