Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for:
-Mark, for being such a great dad, you put our families needs above everything else and we love you for being such a good provider for all of us. I am thankful for the way your eyes well up when you talk about how proud you are of our kids.
-Dayton, for becoming a Jr High student and for being so excited about it! For riding the bus every day so that we don't have to wake up your little sister.
-Myah, for making our house full of laughter. You have brought so much happiness to us all, you are becoming such a character and we love your sense of humor. You are a perfect fit for our goofy family!
-School starting, I hate to see summer leave but I love the routine that school brings.
-Dayton's teachers, I can't imagine being a Jr. High teacher, God Bless You All!!!
-My Dad Roger who turns 60 on Sunday! Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!
-My Grandpa who turns 85 on the 11th! I love him sooooo much!!
-For a 2 hour phone call with my dearest friend!
-For a great Labor Day on the lake with good friends.
-For Regis and Kelly, they are having their 20th anniversary, I have watched them for at least 18!
-For Kimberlyn, so happy for you that you will be traveling to your little boy soon!
-For referrals that came out this week! These families have waited about 2 years!
-For a great summer full of wonderful memories.
-For the Steckel twins, who turned 1 this past weekend, such little miracles! Happy Birthday Sweethearts!
-For little Annabelle's first day of preschool, she loved it!
-For everyone reading this, sometimes when I feel like the time has come to stop doing this, someone will send a message my way encouraging me to continue. Thank you for still caring about our family.

3 comments:

Two Blue Rooms said...

Wow - I can't believe I made it onto your blog, I'm so honored! Thank you for being so thankful for our upcoming travels! We cannot wait to meet our son. I love reading your blog and looking at your beautiful photos - I would love for you to photograph our son when he comes home (hint, hint!). Kimberlyn

3 Peanuts said...

I LOVE regis and Kelly too!!!! I tink Kelly is beautiful but she doesn't take herself too seriously:)

Great list. You always have a lot to be thankful for.

Kim

Lori said...

Great list Leslie, thanks for sharing you blessings!!