Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thank you Kim


I was nominated for the Nice Blogger Award by Kim at 3 Peanuts, I am flattered to receive this from someone who I believe is a super nice person. Kim is a classic beauty who has a great sense of style and grace. She has brought smiles to so many of our faces by posting gorgeous pictures and stories about her adorable family. I found her on Rumor Queen quite a while ago, around the time she received Kate Emerson's referral. I followed her journey to Kate and remember the day that she saw her daughter for the first time, I made Mark get internet service while we were on Spring Break so that I could see her reaction to meeting her for the first time ( her husband and son went to China) I was so happy for her and her family. Kim always is well spoken, classy and elegant, on top of that she is a wonderful, loving mother to her 3 peanuts! Thanks Kim for thinking of me in this category! This award is for those who are nice people, good blog friends and inspiring in the blogging world. I am a bit embarrassed to accept this but it is something that my mother would be proud of, my maiden name was Friend so you can imagine the pressure to live up to that!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Leslie,
You totally deserve this award because you are so nice and you are a "Friend (ironic)." I remember the first time you e-mailed me and I remember when you were on vacation and still followed Kate's homecoming!

I am humbled and emabarrassed but what you wrote and while it isn't all true (espcially the classic beauty part) it is how I would like to be in life and how I try to be.

Thank you for your kind words.

Kim

Lori said...

A well-deserved award, I must say!
So nice what you wrote about Kim!