Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Honestly, I can't believe a week has gone by since last Thursday! Here is what I am thankful for this week:
-Mark, for weeding out our flower beds for the season, I really don't like doing that job, I appreciate the help! For hooking up my printer/scanner to the laptop, I have missed it!
-Dayton, for giving your all time favorite blanket to Myah. She loves it as much as you did! For sitting on the sidelines in gym class while your foot heals, I know how hard that must be for you, a few more days and you can join in!
-Myah, for having success yesterday on the big girl potty!
-For our nephew Taylor who is 16 today!!!
-For my friend Sherry S who has a b-day this weekend! Wish I was there to celebrate with you!
-For a conversation with Sheri W. yesterday, I love catching up with you and can't wait till you get your blog up and running so I can get my daily dose of Miss Sarah!
-For heat and warm clothing, it is freezing here in the morning!
-For my cousin Sheri in Florida for sending Myah the most adorble tutu and wand for Halloween! What a sweet surprise, she loves it!! How funny that my list includes 3 Sheri's!!
-For Myah's naptime! It is amazing how much I can accomplish in such a small amount of time!
-For my neighbor Heather's healthy pregnancy, she is due any minute with their 2nd daughter!
-For people who give the gift of life through organ donation, our family has been affected by this on a few occasions and I pray that everyone will at least consider it.
-For people who still send a written note, I have been cleaning out boxes all weekend and love looking through all of the special letters that we have received through the years. I wouldn't part with them if I had to! Go buy a pack of stationary, help Hallmark stay in business! (my friend manages one and she said that Webkins are keeping them in business, isn't that sad!)

1 comment:

Lori said...

That is sad, I love giving and receiving cards and I love browsing in card shops, laughing and crying at the cards! :D
Thanks for sharing your lovely list.