Thursday, September 6, 2007

Favorites Meme

Danielle has tagged me with a favorites meme. I don't even know if any of you care to know so much about me but here it goes:
~My Favorites~
Sound: laughter,music
Late night snack: ice cream
Smell: tiny babies, fresh lilacs, peonies, Mark's cologne
Color combos: I love brown with pink, blue or green right now, I also love white with pale colors
Nut: cashews, walnuts
Time of Year: I love the change of seasons, especially Spring and Fall
Author: Martha Stewart
Books: Decorating books, Rachel Ashwell books, childrens books, cookbooks
Vegetable: lettuce
Male Actor: movie:Tom Hanks, tv: Steve Carrell
Female Actress: Resse Witherspoon
Flower: peony, lilacs, roses
Vacation Spot: St. Augustine Florida, Mackinac Island Michigan
Pizza: extra thin crust
Sport to Play: used to be track, now I like watersports, golf, bikeriding and walking
Subject in School: Health
TV Channel: HGTV
Radio Station: I am a channel changer, I also like to listen to cd's
Holiday: Christmas and Easter
Perfume: Princess by Vera Wang, White Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works
Shoes: flip flops, slip ons from 9 West, anything comfy ( i have problem feet)
Candy: chocolate!, red licorice, gummy bears
City to Shop: Chicago, Bay City, actually anywhere!
Beauty Products: MAC
Items To Shop For: Myah's clothes, home accessories, cool old picture frames, antiques, candles,purses
Whew, I guess you can tell, I am pretty indecisive, I have a hard time narrowing down my favorites to just one thing, I love just about everything pretty!

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Well, I loved reading it! I was tagged for this by Lori and I just haven't done it yet:)

We have a lot in common (ice cream, peonies, shabby chic, antiques).

Kim

DiJo said...

HI Leslie!
Thank you for your note about my new blog. Like, you Danielle did it. I think your header is beautiful!!! I would love to link your blog to mine, if you are ok with that. You can just let me know. For now, I will enjoy learning more about you!
BLessings, Diana

Lori said...

We'd have a great time shopping together for "just about anything pretty"!! :D
I love lilacs too, and Easter!!
We're Spring chicks :D