Monday, September 10, 2007

Matilda Jane Party


My sister is having a Matilda Jane trunk show this Sunday at her house if any of you are interested. So many people ask me about Myah's dresses and if you want one here is your chance. If you would like something, I can help you order it, and have it sent to your house. Please go to http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ look at the fall catalog and if there is something you would like please feel free to email me at daysmom@charter.net . I love her stuff and she is getting very popular and very busy. Just to let you know Myah wears a size 3 and a large size hat. She is wearing a Matilda Jane hat in the picture featured on my header.

3 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

I love those outfits! They are so cute. Too bad I don't live nearby and don't have any kids.

I tagged you for a meme.

Hope you have a great week!

Hugs,

Danielle

Heather said...

Hi there -

Actually, I went through a couple of weeks ago and picked things for Em, but now I'd like to pick a dress or two for Hannah - I'll do it later this evening and email you - so glad you turned me on to the great Matilda Jane - love it. Your Myah looks great in everything, isn't that fun?

Heather

Dawn said...

Oh Leslie that website you sent me to is now my FAVORITE! Thank you for sharing it with me. I also love Matilda Jane and can not wait until I can shop for my daughter.