Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tutu Cute!

This was right before the bench incident!
Sarah on left, Myah on right
Isn't Sarah beautiful!
Myah is modeling her new Halloween tutu ensemble from cousin Sheri
Sarah posing by my favorite door!

Hard telling what this conversation is about!
My pretty baby

Here are just a few previews of the pictures I took last week of Myah and Sarah. Some are good, some are silly! They are the closest thing to sisters that each other could have. They were both from the same orphanage and are very close in age. Myah is just a few weeks older than Sarah. We love their family so much and are so thankful that our adoption has brought us together! I have been super busy this week so I apologize to all of you who have been asking! I haven't edited all of the pictures yet. We have a few good ones, I could not get Sarah to smile very much but I still think she looks beautiful! She would not let Myah near her that day! We laughed so hard we almost, well, you can fill in that blank, when Sarah gave Myah an elbow to the shoulder and pushed Myah off the bench! These little girls are Spicy!!! We went shopping afterwards and these little old ladies walked by and said "oh they must be twins". There are many similarities between our girls that would make you wonder if there are family ties connecting them. We hope that they will grow to love each other and appreciate the special circumstances that brought all of us together.

12 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm laughing just thinking about the bench "incident!" Thanks for the preview of the pictures -- I can't wait to see the rest of them. I know they are going to be great.

I am so thankful, as well, that our two girls will always have each other as "sisters" and that our families will always be connected through their adoption. We love you guys!

Sheri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

These are gorgeous - two of the sweetest little girls...I love their outfits, I love their smiles (or not:-)I love how they are "sisters". What blessings!

Definitely tutu cute!

Heather

Christy said...

Oh my goodness the girls are so beautiful. I saw Myah on Sarahs blog and I found my way to yours and I love it. Myah is just beautiful!!

Christy :)
www.tomiawithlove.blogspot.com

3 Peanuts said...

They may be spicy but they sure look sweet! They are beautiful and your photogrpahy is amazing:)

Kim

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

My mouth is agape and my eyes are green with envy that YOU took these incredible pictures. They are so amazing. Beautiful subjects and beautiful job!

How special for these girls to have a special bond and friendship.

Jewels of My Heart said...

I just found your blog from Kim at 3 Peanuts. Your daughter is just beautiful and I love your pics. I love your blog design too..... So glad I found it.

Jake and Taryn said...

What a neat story that they both came from the same orphanage. They will always have a special bond! They are both so adorable!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Gorgeous pictures - would you like to share you secrets? What camera/lens are you using? I can't get enough of those tutus & can't wait to buy one for our little girl!

Deb said...

Leslie...I came across your blog from the posts on Kim and Lori's blogs. Your blog is beautiful and Myah is just adorable! I love the pictures in this post of the girls in their tutu's! Do you mind if I ask where the Halloween tutu is from? It is so darling!
Deb

Danielle Moss said...

Leslie,

I can't believe I missed this post. I wasn't blogging for a while, and you know I've been pretty out of it.

Anyways, so glad I scrolled down. I LOVE these photos. The girls are so beautiful, and you really take the most amazing photographs.

I hope that Matilda Jane is smart enough to hire to to take all the photos for her line (and to use these beautiful girls in the ads).

Love the tutus.

Danielle

Lori said...

Leslie, what gorgeous photos!! Yes, Sarah is beautiful and I love the one where she's looking up!
They look like such sweet princesses in their tutus.