Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Wait a minute, it is Thursday already? Seriously, I have been so busy this week I thought it was still Monday! Boy do I have lots to be thankful for this week! I am thankful.....
-For Mark, for working so hard with Dayton for the baseball tryouts, for making Myah laugh from her belly, for staying up with me till 1 am tying ribbon on the decorations for Grandma's party, for taking Dayton on a memorable hunting trip with my dad. Boy do I love you!
-For Dayton, for the big week that you had, for your successful hunting trip with Dad and Grandpa something we have waited 12 years for you to be able to do! For working so hard during your baseball tryouts, it surely paid off buddy, congrats on making the team! For your good grades in lang. arts, I think we have a writer on our hands! For being my buddy on the nights that dad works!
-For Myah, for being such a good girl at Grandma's party with no nap all day! For waking up early on rainy mornings so we can drive Dayton to the bus. For waking up every morning and asking me if I "sleep" good!
-For my parents 41 years of wedded bliss.
-For the wonderful day we had celebrating Grandmas birthday!
-For my sister Melanie who turns 35 this weekend!
-For the season premiere of The Office tonight!
-For Kendra for letting me put some of our junk in your garage sale!
-For the sweet email from Heather!
-For the information from Lori about the doll house!
-For everyone who was sent us such sweet comments! I can't wait to hear about your families too! Keep the comments coming!
-For Kimberlyn's upcoming travel to her little boy! Can't wait to see Evan in your arms!
-For the birth of Madison A. We are so happy for you all!
-For the beauty of autumn! Bring on those glorious colors, warm fall sweaters, yummy cider and donuts, bright orange pumpkins, and crisp evenings!
-For the UAW and GM agreement, I am not personally affected by this but know so many who are ( we do live near the motor city you know!)
-Last but not least, for Wayne Newton, can you believe he is on Dancing With the Stars!? I had the pleasure of being the recipient of one of his wet sloppy kisses one night at a hotel where our friend was getting married, he was staying there after a show and we got a private hello with him, I also was in the elevator with him. Many women would have loved to be in that position, we weren't so much! Hee hee! Boy,has he had some work done on his face! Lots of cologne too! And jewelry! I am anxious to see how he holds up on the show!

8 comments:

LaLa said...

Stumbled onto you from Lynn's...noticed you are the proud Mama of a Hubei honey too : )

both your kids are beautiful

3 Peanuts said...

What a blessed woman you are:)

Thank you for sharing your list.

Kim

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Such a great list. I love reading other TT lists because it always sparks another blessing or two in my mind.

Happy Thursday!
Lisa

Annette said...

Just discovered your blog through another's... Your daughter Myah is just beautiful. She is too cute in her Halloween tutu... was this purchased or made? Love it!

Christy said...

Love your list. It is amazing how many things we are all thankful for. We are all truly blessed!

Christy :)

Lori said...

Ok, I love your list, except the Wayne Newton kiss! (uuggh)
Thanks for sharing all your blessings, it literally put a smile on my face, so thanks.
You have so much to be thankful for. :)

Stacie said...

Hi! I have found your blog via my RQ friends Diana and Kim! Please can you tell me more about Matilda Jane?????????????? I am a fellow China adoptive parent and so excited to buy these clothes! My personal email is shrabe@kc.rr.com.

Your daughter and blog are gorgeous! I have so enjoyed viewing!

Stacie

Heather said...

As always a great list!

I must admit Wayne Newton skeeves me out a bit. I am kind of hoping he is eliminated quickly, though I really like Sheryl Burke.

Thanks so much for sharing with us:-)

Heather