Thursday, March 13, 2008

Visit With The Easter Bunny






Yesterday we took Myah to see the Easter Bunny. I figured that she probably wouldn't be feeling up to it next week. She was so excited to put on her pretty dress and she HAD to wear her gloves. She really is turning into a diva! We went at the perfect time, there was no line at all, we walked right up, it went so fast that I missed taking a picture of her on the Easter bunny's lap! Luckily we bought the way overpriced photo! We had told her earlier in the day that we were going to the mall later on to see the E.B and she told me " I want to give the E.B an egg." Oooo K. She was so excited, she was not one bit afraid of him at all! She walked right up to him, gave him a hug and an EGG!, sat perfectly in his lap, smiled like an angel and even posed for me afterwards! Yes, I am talking about my daughter, Myah! She was so sweet!!! I went into a few store at the mall and Mark and Dayton waited with Myah in the main part of the mall. When I returned Dayton said that he is taking Myah out on dates with him when he is older because she is a "chick magnet". Mark said, every old lady is stopping by and talking to me! Welcome to my world boys!

6 comments:

Erin said...

That dress is unbelievable! And really, the cutest mall Easter Bunny ever. Myah looks like an angel! (I am trying to only use exclamation points every other sentence!)

Sheri said...

I am cracking up over Mark and Dayton! Too funny. Jacob is looking at the pictures with me and said that the 3rd one looks just like Sarah. Myah's dress is just gorgeous and she looks beautiful in all the pictures. How awesome that she went right up to the Easter bunny. Don't think that would happen with Miss Sarah yet.

Jill said...

Myah's dress is beautiful and I love the gloves. Perfect touch, Myah.

Dayton wanting to take Myah on dates is so funny and precious. She is a chick magnet... she's adorable. Smart Guy!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

She's just beautiful! That's a fancy EB set up too!

And yes, they work as chick magnets! Ben does it all the time with Olivia and she's only been home for a month!

~Lynn

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

She is just sweet as honey in that beautiful dress and gloves!! :D
How wonderful and fun that she enjoyed her Easter Bunny time~ I'm sure all the photos are just darling and I would definitely be one of the "old ladies" to stop and meet Myah! :D