Friday, March 14, 2008

Myah's surgery


Just wanted to post a quick message letting you know that we talked to the hospital today and Myah's surgery is scheduled for 7:30 am on Monday. We have to be there at 6:30 am! Yikes! Dayton will be staying at Brandon's on Sunday and Monday nights. We are staying the night at the hospital with Myah but will bring Dayton up to visit her. Of course nothing is simple for us, Dayton has been sick all week and now Mark, my hubby who never has had a cold since I have known him has asthmatic bronchitis! He is off on sick leave for a few days to feel better! He has some great medication and hopefully will be feeling better soon! Please keep us in your prayers, we will get through all of this I have no doubt, it just might not be too pretty!!!!

6 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Already have had Myah on my mind and prayer list and will be bringing her before God for sure. However, so sorry to hear about Mark.

Leslie please take care of yourself as you are taxed taking care of all your loved ones.

Strength and peace~
Lisa

Jewels of My Heart said...

I will be praying for her.... and for all of you to be healthy and well.
God Bless You

Kim said...

I've been thinking of you this morning and about Myah's surgery. It might be rough for a few day's but you won't regret it. When we had the boys tonsils removed it made a huge difference for them (for the better). Just have a lot of Icee drinks on hand, minus the straw.

You're in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

You'll certainly all be in our prayers.

Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne

Melanie said...

I am just going to start calling you "Nurse Leslie." My heart will be with you as little Myah has her surgery.
Hugs and kisses to my favorite family.
Melanie

Two Blue Rooms said...

We wish Myah a speedy recovery!
Hugs,
Kimberlyn, John, & Evan