Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday




Man, these weeks really fly by quickly, has it really been a week already since my last Thankful Thursday? Well, even if it did go by way too fast, I still have lots to be thankful for!
This week I am thankful for....
-Mark, for making a diaper run after you had your jammies on, for taking us all out for ice cream on a spring like day, for bringing home pizza because you said I didn't need to worry about cooking on a stressful day! For being so excited about my new hair cut! Didn't know it would get such a reaction :)! You are my biggest fan and I love you for it!
-Dayton, for being such a trooper this week with your teeth and then to get sick on top of it! For taking all of your meds without me having to ask, you are getting to be so responsible! For loving me and not being afraid to tell me so.
-Myah, for always telling me that you missed me when I come home from running an errand. For your playfulness, I love seeing this side of you, when you laugh it comes from your soul.
-My quick trip up north to see my family. I am always reminded of who I am and where I came from when I visit home. I miss it.
-The beautiful quilt squares that are coming in for Myah's 100 Wishes quilt, I am so touched by the thought that has been put into every one. There is still time to donate if you want to, email me for my address.
-For my brother in law Eric's new promotion at work! We are very proud of you!
-For my brother in law Scott's new promotion at work! We are very proud of you! (yes both of Mark's brother's started new jobs this week)
-For the glorious sunshine and warmer air that is filling our days!
-For all of the sweet comments on my other blog about my new hair do! You all make me feel like a movie star!
-For the few days that I have had around here to get my life a little bit more organized before Myah's surgery on Monday. I feel so much better when I de-clutter and clean!
-For Ms. Tiffany, today was our last day at Ready Set Play, and Ms. Tiffany's last day of teaching this class, we will miss her but are looking forward to her friendship outside of school!
-For the sweet lady named Diana that I met last night, she was raised in Taiwan and shared with me so much about the Chinese culture. I hope she is reading this!
-For the yummy cherry cheesecake muffin from Big Apple Bagels! Oh my, I see a new addiction coming on!
I had to end on a sweet note!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Another HUBEI-BY We have a HUBEI-BY AS WELL!

Sheri said...

Always love your thankful Thursday posts. How nice that you got to go up north to see your family! I'm also thankful for the sunshine and warmer weather -- it has been great!

DiJo said...

Hi!
So glad to hear that you had a great week! I will be praying for Miss Myah on Monday! So glad she was able to hook up with the EB before surgery. She looks absolutely beautiful in her Easter finest! Tell her Miss Di loves the gloves! I must find a pair for the two Diva's in this house!
Blessings for a very special Easter week!
-Diana

Lori said...

I'm glad you all had a good week and I'm glad the sun is starting to peek through. :)
I will be praying for Myah's surgery on Monday.