Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh That Matilda Jane!





On Sunday my sister held a Matilda Jane trunk show! OH MY!!! I have followed MJ creator Denise, since she painted furniture, actually Myah has a high chair and picture in her room, I have gone to countless art fairs and headed straight to her booth. I love her and the adorable clothes that she creates! Myah has quite a few one of a kind outfits and hats from her. This trunk show was fabulous if I must say so!!! I could not make up my mind on what to purchase, I wish I had lots of money and each piece would have been on my order form. Yeah, they are THAT cute! You can now visit her new website at http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ or email me for the information to contact my trunk keeper Stacey. These are the yummiest that I have ever seen her do! Here are a few pictures from the party. Oh, by the way I love Stacey, she let us buy some of her pieces from the last catalog that were in her sample kit, at her cost!!!
The weekend was pretty hectic around here, if you would please say a little prayer for Dayton. He went to the orthodontist on Friday, he had his first wire change and they put these awful springs on his teeth, he is in so much pain, getting better but oh man, these hurt! And on top of it, he is getting an awful cold, he is up coughing all night long, I took him to the Dr this morning and not much they can do. I really don't need Myah getting sick a few days before her surgery so we are being super careful around here! Germophobic!!! And to top it off, the orthodontist called me back to show me his adult teeth poking through above his baby teeth, yeah, like fangs!! So guess what, the teeth have to get pulled over spring break! Poor guy!!! We have not had a break in the doctor or dentist department for over a month and a half now! Lord, keep me healthy! I can't afford to get sick now!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

The new look of the blog is great -- very you! Love it! Oh I'm so jealous that you got to go to a trunk show again. I'll say a prayer for Dayton, poor guy! I'll also pray that you and Myah stay healthy. Hang in there kiddo! :)

Erin said...

Your blog is beautiful! I am having a Matilda Jane Trunk show in April... so these photos made me excited. I am sorry for Dayton.... my Marshall is getting brces in a few months. It is no fun, that's for sure!

Lori said...

Oh yucky dentist stuff. :( I'll pray for Dayton, I hope he's feeling better soon.
I look forward to seeing the new MJ stuff, thanks for sharing.
Your blog looks great, oh, I already told you that!

Susan said...

Ortho woes bring back memories of working for 4 different ones as I put myself through college.. tell Dayton to take tylenol just before his actual appointment/s. Its amazing what a difference this might make in comfort levels rather than waiting until after the procedures. It doesn't make the pain 'go away' totally, but its worth trying :)

Sarah said...

I can't believe that I've never heard of Matilda Jane truck shows. I checked out your link. How adorable! It blows me away that their headquarters are in my neck of the woods and I've never heard of them!