Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Natural Beauty






The other day I had my good camera out, (not the new little one that doesn't take very good pictures) taking pictures around the house for my new girly blog, and Myah said "mommy take my pit-ture" so I clicked a few of her still in her jammies, nose crusties, left over maple syrup and all. They are some of my most favorites in a while. I love to see her smile, and if you look closely you can see a little silver tooth in the back of her mouth. She now has a matched set! Last night I took her into the bathroom and stood her up in front of the mirror and had her open her mouth so that she could see her sparkly silver new tooth. She thought it was pretty special and was very impressed when daddy openend his mouth and had lots of sparkly teeth! This little girl just takes my breath away. .....especially when I carry her 29 pound little self up to bed every night! I couldn't resist!

16 comments:

Sheri said...

She's definitely a beauty! Even though she's spicy, she makes up for it in cuteness. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Myah is absolutely gorgeous!! These pictures are just more proof!

Robin said...

Beautiful pictures of your precious little girl! What a sweet smile. I think the "natural" ones are always my most favorite as time goes by!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

She IS breathtaking! I know what you mean about that feeling...Sometimes I just look at Lindy and cry. Then I wonder how will I ever love my next daughter as much as her. I know God will let me but now it doesn't seem possible.

Thanks for sharing your beautiful girl with us! She sparkles!

Hugs,
Lisa

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Leslie,

She is SO very beautiful:)

Dawn said...

Oh Leslie! she is such a beauty!!

DiJo said...

It doesn't matter what camera you have, Myah is GORGEOUS!!!! Every girl needs a little extra sparkle no matter where it is! Thank you for your sweet messege today! I completely understand that feeling of having your breath taken away!
Hugs,
Diana

Aunt Vicki said...

Hi Les! Those are some really good pictures of Myah! Something about them is so fresh, natural and just plain pretty.

From the big smile on her face, it looks like her dental work isn't bothering her a bit. That's fantastic!

Miss you! Vicki

P.S. Hi Mark and Big D!!!

Leslie said...

OH HOW SWEET. She looks so beautiful...just like always.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw the precious gifts you bought for Lucy and I was wondering where you purchased that rubber ducky? I also happen to be slightly obsessed with pinka nd brown. :-) Thank you!

Jana

Erin said...

I love the first and fourth photos the best. She is such a beauty...her hair is very beautiful!

Lori said...

Well I don't see the nose crusties and I don't see the silver sprinkles on those pretty teeth, but I DEFINITELY see the BEAUTIFUL smile!!

Colleen said...

Just stunning!! Myah is beautiful! Her personality seems to shine through these photos.:)

JinXiu said...

What a beauty. I love the new pictures. they trully show her sparking personality

staci

Heather said...

She really is just gorgeous Leslie! That smile...oh, that smile:)

A treasure, she is a treasure.

Love,
Heather

Jewels of My Heart said...

She is so beautiful....