Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thank You So Much!

What is this? For ME?!!!!

Is it Christmas? Look at all of this loot!
She just blew a kiss to you thanking you!
Packed and ready to go!

Myah was so excited today when she received 3 packages in the mail filled with gifts for her! Thank you so much to Kim, Sherry and Danielle for your thoughtfulness and genorosity! I bought Myah a Dora backpack last night with wheels and we filled it with all of these goodies to take to the hospital. The nurse said we need to take somthing to keep her busy before and after surgery. I think this will be plenty! She has carried her backpack around all day and is very protective of it!!! She is a bag lady, always carrying a purse or backpack over her shoulder. This one is so heavy she is wheeling it everywhere, she even buckled it in her doll stroller and is pushing it around the house. Please keep us in your prayers, Myah has a slight fever, I gave her Tylenol and am praying that it will go away!! Mark is miserable, I am keeping all family members separate from each other, good thing we have 3 floors!! Thank you so much for all of your good wishes and prayers, don't know what I would do without all of you!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Sweet presents for a VERY sweet girl!
I'll keep you all in my prayers...

Erin said...

Dear Myah,
Be brave! Pretty soon your surgery will be all over, and you will feel better! We will say a prayer for you, and hope that you can have angels watching over you. We will be watching your blog for news about how you are feeling! Love, Libby Mei & her Mommy Erin

Erin said...

Dear Myah,
Be brave! Pretty soon your surgery will be all over, and you will feel better! We will say a prayer for you, and hope that you can have angels watching over you. We will be watching your blog for news about how you are feeling! Love, Libby Mei & her Mommy Erin

Danielle Moss said...

I'm sure you figured out that the laundry powder was just a little something I threw in there for you (and so the package would smell nice). ;)

I hope Myah enjoys the little gifts I sent. I was hoping she might like the pig in the hospital.

I am praying for all of you and keep thinking about Myah. I had the same surgery when I was 3 and I was just fine. I know she's going to be ok and I'm praying that it isn't too rough on any of you.

Hoping you are able to get some rest in the midst of all that is going on and hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Big hugs,

Danielle

Somewhere In The Sun said...

How nice to get such wonderful gifts for Myah. I'm praying for her!

~Lynn

Colleen said...

Sending many prayers and best wishes Myah's way!!! What special gifts for a special little girl!! :)

3 Peanuts said...

I am praying that everything goes well tomorrow! You need a spa vacation after this! You have been through SO much!!!! hey, I need one too...where do you want to meet?

I'll check in tomorrow and I am glad Myah liked her goodies:0) You all are very loved!!!

KIm

Lori said...

Oh how wonderful for Myah to receive such fun things and to help with the days ahead. :)
You are in my prayers.