Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Feels so good to be home!
Thank you Heather, Emily and Hannah for the snow cone maker!!
Bye Bye Hospital
Monique was our favorite! She loved Myah right up!
In the car on the ride home she fell asleep

Ahhhhhh, we're home. We were able to (bribe) I mean encourage Myah to drink plenty of liquids so that she could go down to the playroom before we were discharged. Hey whatever works with a 2 year old who doesn't want to swallow is ok in my book! She still has a slight fever, actually when we got home she was at 103 degrees but she was bundled up in her coat and hat, I am hoping that it will go down. Mark is off to the pharmacy to get the drugs that are keeping her happy. She slept the whole way home, and is asleep on the couch right now. She is making little groaning sounds in her sleep, it is weird, she has never made those sounds before. But I think this is just what she needs, she hardly slept at all yesterday or today. Even though we are in the comforts of our home there is something reassuring about being in the hospital knowing that monitors and nurses are there to guide you and check on her.


Thank you all so much for your encouragment and concern, even though I am exhausted, I gain strength from all of you. Thank you to Heather, Emily and Hannah for the package waiting for us today. Myah has yet to see her snow cone maker but I know she is going to love it, especially because Emily picked it out for her! So thoughtful of you!! We are so blessed, I just can't get over how sweet you all have been, the comments, emails and packages have been the highlight of my days! Or should I say of Myahs Days! Hee hee, ok, I am still slap happy! Well, I am going to try and sleep for the next hour and a half before Dayton comes home from school. I will keep you posted!

8 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Glad you are home and now the real healing and rest can begin!!!

Excellent choice from Heather and her ladybugs. So sweet. Better than the snow piled up outside, for sure. :o)

Hope Myah's temp comes down and that future pix will show a smiley girl.

Get some rest...

Love,
Lisa

Melanie said...

Hi Sessie,

We are keeping you all in or prayers.

We love you!

Anonymous said...

How great it must be to be home! Thanks for all the updates - all the photos of Myah are precious. I'm sure each day she'll feel better and better. Hugs to you all!

Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne

Leslie said...

Leslie, I'm praying for a fast recovery for Myah. Those pictures are so pitiful. I'm also hoping to see a smiling Myah tomorrow. I also hope you all get a good nights rest. Thanks for keeping all your bloggy friends updated on Myah. Poor baby girl.

Erin said...

I'm sure it is so go to be home. Hope you can rest, recuperate, and breathe a sigh of relief that it is over. Get well soon, little Myah!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

So glad you are home! Sorry I haven't commented before now but I've been praying. She just looks so sweet in all of the pictures. I know you are relieved that it's over.

~Lynn

Lori said...

There's no place like home.
Love the snow cone maker~ that will be a hit!

Jewels of My Heart said...

I just went through the last posts.... I am so thankful that your little sweeting is home safe and the worse is over... It's so hard when we can't make everything ok.... I pray she is completely healed soon...
God Bless You all