Sunday, October 7, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


Today we took the kids to the most adorable pumpkin patch! A few years back this family won the lottery and put money into this farm and open it up to the public in the fall and at Christmas time. It is so hot here, we were drenched in sweat! It is never 90 degrees in October! We ran into our friends Mike and Cheri and their 4 little girls. We took a hayride, had cider and donuts and purchased a few pumpkins. We will definately be back for the Christmas festivites.
*By the way, thank you for all of the prayers for Aunt Ginger, the tumor was removed and she is in good spirits, she is waiting on lab work results on Wednesday. Please keep praying for her strength and recovery.

8 comments:

Sheri said...

What a fun farm! Can you believe the weather? I actually enjoyed it. Glad you had a nice weekend.

Thanks for the update on Aunt Ginger--she's been in my prayers.

Heather said...

Great pictures - the weather is daunting - we forewent the pumpkin patch this weekend in hopes the forecasters are right with cooler temps next weekend!

Myah is so cute - love the pic with her on the truck, my brother used to own a truck just like that:)It looks like Dayton is such a cool big brother.

Praise God for Aunt Ginger, we will continue to pray!

Heather

Stefanie said...

As usual, the pictures are great! Like Heather, I love the ones of your kids by the blue truck... looks like and Old Navy ad ;)

3 Peanuts said...

What a beautiful farm! Lovely photos. Sorry I am catching up here. It has been very busy. I am thrilled Aunt Ginger's spirits are up:)

Kim

Danielle Moss said...

I'm so glad aunt Ginger is doing well. I am praying for her.

Love the photos. That pumpkin patch is so cute! If I won the lottery you can bet I'd do something to spread Christmas cheer too :) Can't wait to see what they do for Christmas.

The kids look adorable as usual.

Danielle Moss said...

And don't worry about getting those photos to me right now. You just focus on your husband. Hope he's feeling better soon.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Now THAT's a pumpkin patch!

Great pictures and super news about your aunt.

All the best,
Lisa

Lori said...

What a great farm, love the pictures of the kids. Dayton is so handsome!!
I really like the orange pumpkins in the blue truck photo!!