Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy 13th Birthday Dayton!!!



Today our Dayton turns 13 and I just cannot believe it! He has been a blessing to our family since the moment I found out I was expecting him. I will have a special post about him later, I have to run errands this morning for the birthday boy, Myah insists on getting him a Diego cupcake, I think we will settle on a cake and balloons. We gave him his gifts before he left for school this morning, he loves his new golf clubs! Mark is taking him to a really nice golf course tomorrow as a special treat for becoming a teenager. Hopefully the weather holds out! I have to go find a few baby pictures and I will post something a bit more meaningful later in the day. He has a doctor appointment at 2 pm so I need to get going! Happy Birthday Buddy!

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Glad I stopped in to wish Dayton a very Happy 13th Birthday!!! Oh the feeling of FINALLY being a teenager!!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Dayton! Have fun with those new golf clubs!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Dayton - what an awesome day!!!

Heather

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday Dayton!!


Mark is so handsome in his uniform:)

Kim

Erin said...

What a cute boy. What a great big brother! Love the pictures with his Dad. And Myah rooting around in the dirt? That made me laugh.

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to your handsome son!! I love that father and son are going on a golf outing tomorrow~ how special that is!!
Enjoy celebrating this special birthday and how wonderful that Myah offers such sweet suggestions. :)