Friday, May 30, 2008

Party On Dude!



Today is Myah's little 3rd birthday party with her friends, I am so excited to see everyone and see Myah's reaction to it all. This is our second birthday with her. We had missed her 1st by just 5 days so we had to wait almost a whole year to share in the fun with her. Tomorrow Mark turns 40! I just can't believe it, where have the years gone? So much more life to enjoy with him, I get excited about that as well! Myah's actual bday is on Sunday, it is also Children's Day in China, a very special day to celebrate your child.




You know I will have lots of pictures to share, I hope everyone has a fun time today! We bought a pinata yesterday and she carried it around the store all by herself, she was very proud! My sweet friend Val took Myah yesterday and I was able to accomplish so much ! Thank you Val, she loves you all! Boy did she sleep good last night!




I hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

That is THE most precious picture!! Enjoy a wonderful b-day celebration!

Kate said...

happy birthday Myah!! I just had to comment as we got our referral for Lia one week after her 1st birthday. I was so disappointed (momentarily)...and so sad that I decided to have a 1 1/2 party for her the summer after we brought her home. Luckily, my family is pretty agreeable and went along with this first time Mama's eccentricities!!! Have a wonderful party and day. We love "3" at our house!!!

Love,

Kate and Lia

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday, Myah!!! You are such a beautiful little girl!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Birthday Miss Myah! I hope your party was a BLAST! We thought of you as Kate blew out her candles and we wished for a joyous year for your darling family:) We love you!


Love,
Kim and Kate

P.S. I love this photo Leslie!

Jewels of My Heart said...

She is just so beautiful. What a wonderful pic. I hope she has a funfilled birthday with lots and lots of giggles

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Myah!! Sounds like a fun weekend ahead...cant wait for pictures. Love the phote Leslie!!