Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Flowers for mom.....



My daughter....
My son (taken today).....
My mother and sister....
My Mother-In-Law.....


My Grandmother.......



My reasons for a Happy Mother's Day.




"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." -- Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

This weekend we are at a baseball tournament with Dayton so I am spending my Mother's Day at the ball diamonds! I don't think that is what they had in mind when they say mom wants diamonds for her special day! Wishing you all a very special day!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a great place to spend Mother's Day - being a Mama!! I hope your day is special :)

Heather said...

This was so perfect Leslie! Hoping your day was wonderful.

Happy Mother's Day, friend!
Love,
Heather

Erin said...

I LOVE all of these photos. Your smile is so genuine, Leslie. You are blessed indeed!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy Mother's day to one of my favorite Moms. I know it is late but I love ya!
Kim