Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congratulations Susan and Paul!


I am so happy for our friend Susan at Violet's Blue (my favorite store!), she received her referral on Friday for her daughter in South Korea! She has a son Willam (sp) from South Korea also and with the new changes in their program she was hoping for a girl but was not guaranteed that she would get one. What a blessing! She is 6 months old and so adorable! I stopped in to say hi to to Kathryn, one very beaming Grandmother, and they have pictures posted of the little darling in the store so I thought I would share in the excitement with her! I am so happy for you Susan! She is beautiful! Hopefully you will be traveling soon, lets go shopping for some pink things!!!

6 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my, how CUTE is she?!? I'm chiming in with a huge congratulations to Susan and Paul!! :)

Jodee said...

What an adorable baby girl. Congratulations to your friends!

Melanie said...

I was so excited to get the call from Susan! It was so funny that she called as I was tucking all of our little angels in to bed for the night. We had just read "Tell me again about the night I was born!" How precious is that?! Congratulations Susan, Paul and big brother Willam!

Erin said...

She is just adorable! My brother received a referral yesterday too! It is especially fun when you have been through such a unique and amazing experience yourself, to watch someone else feel that same joy!

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a darling baby girl!! congrats to them!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

So darling! What a great blessing. Tell her many in the blog world are rejoicing with her!

Happy shopping~
Lisa