Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We Are in Love With Morgan!



Myah meets Morgan!



Look at this face! I just love her!



The mommies and our girls


Oh boy are my hands full of beauty or what?!!!

Tonight we got to meet the newest addition to our family, little Morgan. We LOVE her! She is here in Michigan in order to have her cleft repair surgery tomorrow. We had dinner tonight with her family (her Grandma is my cousin). It was so nice to visit with them. She is the sweetest little girl! Oh my, she is just beautiful, she has the longest eye lashes I have ever seen. And my little China girl was obsessed with her! She didn't want to leave her side! Morgan is so happy and when she smiles you can't help but fall in love with her! Please say a special prayer for her tonight, her surgery is in the morning bright and early, she will be in arm restraints for 2-3 weeks in order to keep her little hands off of her mouth. Poor baby! She has only been home from China for a week and she flew up here for the surgery. She is racking up some great frequent flyer miles! Myah is in love with her new cousin that is for sure, she has been talking about Morgan all day and night. She even scolded Dayton for touching her gift bag in the car, she said "no touch Dayton, for Morgan, her ladybug". We love you Morgan we will be praying for you! PS: Thanks for the squeaky shoes for Myah!
****update, Morgan's surgery went well and they were home by 10:30, she is doing well, thanks for the prayers!

12 comments:

Dawn said...

Leslie,

Morgan is just beautiful. I will be praying for her tomorrow during her surgery.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Morgan, and we'll be praying for your successful surgery! What a beauty!

Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I just love how your family is so touched by the beauty of adoption. I pray Morgan will have a very successful surgery tomorrow and for very skilled surgeons. I also pray her parents will feel peace as their baby undergoes this major surgery and for strength during her period of recovery.

Leslie, you look beautiful with another girl in your arms!!! Any chance you can be persuaded to take another journey? :-)

Let us know how everything goes.

Love,
Lisa

Heather said...

Oh leslie - what a blessing to hold sweet Myah and Morgan in your arms. She is a sweetheart and yes, we will pray ceaselessly for a successful surgery, skilled professionals, peace for the proud parents of this special little girl and quick healing for Morgan so she can go about the business of loving her new space in the world.

Thank you for sharing her with us and please post how she is doing as she recovers.

Heather

Colleen said...

Oh how beautiful! Morgan is gorgeous! How cute the girls look together!!
Many blessings for a perfect surgery day tomorrow.

Sheri said...

I'll be praying for Morgan's surgery today and for her recovery (sounds tough for a little one just home from China). Keep us updated on how she's doing. I like Lisa's comment about another little one. ;)

Stefanie said...

What a doll that little one is, her smile is so precious!!
I will keep her in my prayers for a successful surgery and for a quick recovery :)
Congratulations to Morgan's new mommy and daddy, she's adorable!

Christy said...

She is just beautiful!! I love her little face. What a sweety. Im sure Myah and Morgan will have many fun times ahead of them. I will pray her surgery will go well.

Christy :)

jennifer said...

What a sweety. I will be praying everything goes well.

3 Peanuts said...

I will pray for Morgan. She is adorable. Love the photos!! how sweet that Myah and Morgan will have one another as they get older. What a special family you have--it is full of adoption miracles:)

Kim

Lori said...

Oh Morgan is a beauty!! How sweet she is and how sweet for Myah to so livingly adore her. :)
I'm late on the prayer, I hope she is recovering well. I will pray tonight for her and her family. :)

Nikki said...

Morgan is beautiful! congrats on the newest addition to your family...also very glad to hear her surgery went well.
XO