Friday, January 18, 2008

Do You Hear That?

I finally figured out how to add music to our blog! Yeah for me! I love all kinds of music and loved changing the songs on our old baby jelly beans site but I just couldn't get my act together over here! I put a few of my favs on here, I am sure that I will be mixing it up every now and then. Ok, I am off do my happy dance! The first one is one that I have loved for many years by Collin Raye, we have seen him in concert many times through the years. So turn up the music if you want or turn it down if you are at work, I would feel horrible if I was the reason you got fired!

7 comments:

April said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your blog. It is so beautiful. I have been wanting to add music to mind, but haven't tried yet.

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Yea for you smartie pants. :o) I look forward to hearing your various music choices!!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Adele said...

Okay, the song has made me cry. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Lori said...

Oh Yea to you!! I love hearing people's music choices, so I look forward to some great concerts over here!

Kim said...

Love the songs..
Thanks for stopping by..
Have a Great Weekend..

Danielle Moss said...

Way to go! I just figured it out a little before Christmas time. I didn't even know what sites to go to. People would ask me to add music when I did their blogs and I'd have to tell them I didn't know how.

Not sure if you saw, but I already have a whole new blog.

Have a great weekend!!

Sheri said...

Oh, one of my favorite songs! It always makes me cry when I hear it. I remember when you put it on my babyjellybeans site for me. Doesn't it almost seem like forever ago since we were doing that? Where does the time go? Our little sweeties are growing up way too fast!