Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Love This Book!


I picked this book up at our local Border's bookstore as a family gift to put under the tree. It is the most beautiful book I have ever seen. It has a gorgeous red silk cover and is just full of wonderful photos and information inside. It is a wonderful reference book for all of our little girls and boys. I highly, highly recommend adding this one to your collection. It would be a very special Gotcha Day anniversary gift. It runs about $40.00 and is published by DK books. I believe you can find it at Barnes and Noble online for $32.00. Love it love it love it!
PS: thanks for all of the tips, I sure appreciate your help!

8 comments:

jennifer said...

I love it! I'm definitely going to look for it.

Heather said...

I'm goign to go look for it now!! Thanks for the tip - it is a gorgeous book!

Happy Wednesday,
Heather

How are Dayton's teeth feeling?

Sheri said...

Oh, I'm so glad you posted a picture of this book. After you told me about it, I tried to find it without success. I was even looking at B&N yesterday, and figured I'd have to e-mail you or call you about it. Our telephatic minds must be working again. ;)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Found it for $26.40 on Amazon. No tax. Free shipping!

Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Love this book - my dear parents bought it for us for Christmas!

Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne

3 Peanuts said...

Oh great minds think alike! I bought it at Barnes and Noble before Chrsitmas too! It is on my tea table in the living room.

Hugs to you;
Kim

April said...

I just love this book also. It is so beautiful. I bought it for the grandparents to be for Christmas, but for whatever reason didn't get us one. I did look over the book for days before I gave it to my parents. :-) Amazon is the place to get it for a much better price.

Laurie said...

I just bought this book last week, but I haven't opened it yet. I just love feeling the outside of it. SO pretty!! Soon I'll actually read it. :) I just found your blog today- beautiful!! :)