Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Good Things

You all know how I love to pass on a good thing when I find it so here are a few that I want to pass on before I forget (or get to busy)!

First of all, sweet Stephanie at When East Meets South is holding a great raffle to raise money to bring her little sweet Shepherd home from China. I just love Stephanie, she was one of the first websites that I ever visited during our wait and I learned so much from her. She is a great mommy for one, Shepherd will be her 8th child, her 4th from China! You must stop by her site, she is amazing and she is giving away this beautiful camera with the purchase of a $10 raffle ticket. Please help her out and tell her I sent you!






Also the beautiful Chinese New Year stamps are once again for sale at the Post Office, I picked up two sets yesterday, they are goregous and will be perfect for those red envelopes that you send for the Chinese New Year to all of your friends.

Another favorite new find is this beautiful set of rings from The Silly Wagon they were designed to wear during your wait for the adoption of your sweet child. They are handmade with the words, Wait, Dream and Hope. I think these would be a GREAT gift and they are very reasonably priced.




I have to pass along this great deal from Red Envelope, you might remember the beautiful mother and daughter necklace that Mark purchased for me for Mother's Day a few weeks before we went to China, well this is the "friend" version of the necklace and it is on sale right now for $29.00 down from $78.00 I love Red Envelope, they have many items with Chinese details.

Lastly, I have to pass along this adorable shirt from the Gap it is a heart with lady bugs all over it, they have many lady bug items in the store right now! Miss Myah is getting this for her Chinese New Year gift!

Happy Shopping!


13 comments:

Lori said...

Such nice things Leslie. I tried to get some of those stamps yesterday at the PO, but they were sold out. I'll try later this week!
Thanks for sharing your good finds!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Leslie,

Thanks for sharing some wonderful finds! I bought 60 of those stamps this weekend. I think the postal clerk thought I was a bit nutty.

The shirt is precious and those rings are so special...

And, Stephanie and her family--I just am in awe. I know they don't want that but I am...Thanks for putting the great word about them.

Hope all is well!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jewels of My Heart said...

Definately, "Good Things"
The rings are just precious.
thank you for sharing.

Snowflowers Mum said...

oooh I love red envelope, they have such great sales..and Piper has that shirt from gap, it's adorable!

You have such great taste!

Hayley

Stefanie said...

Thank you SO much, Leslie!! You know how much I love your blog so it was incredible to see you post about our raffle :) YOU are a 'good thing', girl!!

Anonymous said...

Love them all, especially the information about wonderful Stefanie's raffle!! And thanks for the info about those beautiful stamps! Will go to the post office today.

Jennifer, mommy to Adrienne

Barb said...

The ring set from The Silly Wagon is so sweet, Leslie. And I see you figured out how to put music on your blog. Isn't it nice that all you have to do is ask and help shows up? :-)

thank you for delurking to ask me a question last week. I'm still posting answers, so yours is coming up soon.

Sheri said...

You always have a knack for finding the greatest things. I love the "Friend" necklace, probably because it's so much like our "mother/daughter" necklaces. I just got my beautiful China book today. Thanks for letting me know about that, too. Twelve more days until we get together (not that I'm counting or anything)!!

Colleen said...

Leslie,

First off thank you for visiting my blog! It is always nice to have new visitors:)I get very excited!
I have the mother/daughter necklace from red envelope as well ( a gift from my sister)and I just love it! Also, have the stamps and yes, they are beautiful! Thanks for sharing these.
Your photos are amazing! Myah is just lovely!

Colleen said...

Leslie,

First off thank you for visiting my blog! It is always nice to have new visitors:)I get very excited!
I have the mother/daughter necklace from red envelope as well ( a gift from my sister)and I just love it! Also, have the stamps and yes, they are beautiful! Thanks for sharing these.
Your photos are amazing! Myah is just lovely!

Two Blue Rooms said...

Great minds think alike! :) I bought two sets of stamps the same day you did. Love them, and plan on collecting them all for Evan.
Kimberlyn

Leslie said...

Thanks Leslie for giving such great "Heads Up" on some neat shopping ideas. I'm going to the PO tomorrow for my stamps. I hope they still have some for me.

A have a stupid question for ya...What's your middle name???
Mine is Gail.

I meet a lot of Leslie's with the middle name Ann. My twin sisters name is Lisa Ann, and people always call me Leslie Ann...and they don't even know I have a sister named Lisa Ann. Just wondering.

3 Peanuts said...

LOVE the good things as I told you the other day---just could't comment:)