Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Welcome to the World Claire



Today my sister called and said that her best friend Lisa just delivered her sweet little baby girl, Claire. I had the honor of photographing Lisa with her first pregnancy and when I was up north last time I took a few quick shots for her to celebrate the birth of her little girl. I love this one, in some of the pictures you can see little Claire pushing out on one side. She has 2 boys and now a girl, all under the age of 4! She is one busy mommy! Congratulations to their family!

3 comments:

ww said...

Leslie - that photo is beautiful - what a wonderful way to remember her pregnancy. Hope this week is better for you. Bella has been wondering if Myah got the photos she sent her? Take care, Wendy

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love pregnancy photos! Congratulations on baby Claire, I love that name!!

Lori said...

welcome Claire!