Saturday, September 20, 2008

More, more, more!

Here are a few more from the other days shoot with Myah, it is a good thing I didn't want her smiling in alot of them, yeah right! Oh well, that is Myah! I am learning how to use Flicker so please bear with me! By the way, the dress is the one I bought from Matilda Jane at Art in the Park this summer. I just realized how much she still looks like that very first picture that we ever saw of her (referral picture on the right of the screen). Just more hair! I never posted about her first haircut but we did have it cut for the first time in July, quite a bit came off to keep it healty. It was down to her waist and needed a trim. Hopefully it grows fast! I sure am thankful that the neighbors behind us can't sell this little spot of land, I love taking pictures back there!

IMG_9659

IMG_9650 copy

IMG_9590

IMG_9534 copy

IMG_9540

IMG_9566

IMG_9575

IMG_9663

IMG_9626

IMG_9618 copy

IMG_9704

IMG_9569

IMG_9668

17 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Leslie---These are beautiful! Myah is so gorgeous and YOU have incredible talent...could you come shoot Kate for me?

I have been thinking about you a lot. I almost called you this morning...I needed to cry on someone's shoulder. I know you are such a good listener. I need to catch up on your blog but I hope the car is okay and everything is better.

Love,
Kim

Jessica said...

Her dress is ADORABLE!!!!!

Sheri said...

GORGEOUS!! I love the last one with Myah's face all scrunched up! It is incredible how much she still looks like her referral picture. I love some of the new effects you are using -- very cool looking. You've got talent! :)

Virginia said...

Breathtaking pictures. Simple and beautiful. Thanks for sharing

Gin =)

Abbie Bast said...

Does it get any more adorable?!?! I LOVE the ones in the chair....so precious!!!

jennifer said...

Those are awesome!! I love the chair outside. She is so beautiful.

Colleen said...

Leslie, These are fantastic! What a great idea the chair outside! I may have to try that! I love the last one!! They are all gorgeous!

Jill said...

WOW!! Simply stunning!!!

ww said...

Wow Leslie - you really have a gift of taking beautiful photos - a great eye and a beautiful subject! We hope to hear from you and Myah again soon!! Have a great week, Wendy and Bella

Annette said...

Great photos of Myah.... they're all wonderful, but I just love the one where she's lying down in the grass with her chin in her hands!

DiJo said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the dress, love the girl, love the talent behind the camera!!! You are both incredible!

I'm with Kim, I need a photo shoot with you sometime!

So fun to catch up. I have been a little buried and have neglected my favorite blog pals!!

Blessings,
Diana

Jewels of My Heart said...

Oh, My Goodness.......
Lovely, precious, beautiful, breathtaking..... oh, my....

Julia said...

Oh, these photo's are just beautiful!! Your daughter is adorable. :-)

fleur de lis cottage said...

I'm thinking you could have a career as a professional photographer. It also doesn't hurt that you're subject matter could also be a professional model. Your pics are awesome.

Lori said...

These are so sweet, I especially love the one of her laying in the grass!
Beautiful Leslie, just beautiful!! :)

Erin said...

BEAUTIFUL, Leslie! You are gifted (in many ways!) Myah is a lovely little girl... so much personality comes through in these photos. Hope that all is well!

Empress' Mom said...

She is absolutely BREATH TAKING!!! You take such incredible photographs... but then again it's impossible to take a bad picture of your family!!

Hugs,
June & Lilli

p.s. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that chair and you know how obsessed we MJ fans are with art fair pieces!!