Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!


I have to give a huge shout out to my dad, today is his 61st birthday! I was planning on making the trip up north today but I just HAD to have ice cream last night (even though it was raining) and our during our little trip to DQ Mark's car decided to get sick, we were a mile from home thankfully, when the check engine light is blinking they told us not to drive it, so we are going to tow it to the local garage this morning. Who know's I might just be able to make it up north for cake and ice cream after all, we'll see.
Anyhow I just wanted to wish Dad a super duper day! I took these photos of him a few weeks ago. I have told you all before that he is the chaplain for his Harley group, he needed some new bad a** pictures, I prefer my warm and fuzzy dad but he does look pretty cool in his leathers. So hopefully if all goes well I can make it up north still if not I will send big hugs his way. Happy Birthday Dad!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Your Dad rocks, Leslie!

3 Peanuts said...

Happy birthday to your Dad! I am praying for him and his health.

Kim

Football and Fried Rice said...

How awesome is that? The Chaplain for the harley fellas!? I LOVE it!!!!