Friday, September 12, 2008

The "Good" Child




I don't know if I mentioned a few months ago we purchased a new car. After driving Mark's big Dod*ge Ram for a few years (he drove it not me), and paying $4 a gallon for gas we decided to turn it in for a much more economical vehicle. We really wanted a small car that got good gas mileage. We looked at alot of cars but I really fell in love with the Chrysl*er Sebring. The bonus at the time was the $2.99 gas card that came along with it. We pay $2.99 for each gallon of gas no matter how high the gas prices get. This morning I was listening to the news and heard them mention that gas could get up as high as $5 a gallon soon, I am so thankful that we found this little car when we did. Seriously, $5, a gallon??? Who can afford to drive anywhere at that price! I just love this little car, it is so zippy to drive around town in and it is so cute on top of it! I am so grateful for this sweet little car, it is really stepping up to the plate in so many ways these days! Wanna know the best part? I can upload pictures of my kiddos onto the cool little radio screen and stare at their pictures while I drive. Ok, that doesn't sound very safe now does it!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I used to have a Sebring (before I became a mini van Mom!!) I LOVED it. I have been through probably 4 cards since then - it was one of my faves!

Football and Fried Rice said...

4 cars, not cards :=) Miss the Sebring!

Virginia said...

Sweet ride! Enjoy your new car ( I'm so jealous of your gas card).

Gin =)

jennifer said...

safe - no
cool - yes!!

I love that!