Friday, July 6, 2007

Misc.

These are so out of order, sorry... This is my sister's new kitchen, you all know how long this project has been taking them, the rest of the house is almost done too, I am jealous of her space, look below for another shot of the kitchen.
Miracles do happen, these little girls are proof of it! I had the pleasure of photographing the Steckel girls a few months ago and I just love them. I hope they don't mind my sharing these!
Look at these beauties! They are such miracles, you little girls are so lucky to have a mommy who went through so much to bring you into this world!
Aren't they just adorable! This blog doesn't do justice for how cute they all are!

Here is Myah in her favorite new chair from Grandma. It is just her size and she drags it all over the house.
Happy 2nd Birthday Cousin Sophie, isn't her room cute!
Myah loves to blow bubbles!
Another miracle, Margaret is finally home and we are so thankful, she is so special to us!
Aunt Mel's kitchen again, we can't wait to see what yummy goodies she will whip up in here! The best part is her huge walk in pantry complete with french doors around the corner.

Sorry I have been neglecting my blog this week, with the holiday right in the middle it threw me for a loop. We are planning on spending the weekend on the boat again, say your prayers for us as we bought a pair of water skis for Dayton this weekend! Yikes! We are looking forward to my friend Sherry and her family coming by for a visit next week, she moved to Wisconsin in February and I haven't seen her since, I miss her terribly and can't wait to see all of them! I took Dayton to the Dr. today and afterwards I drove by the airport near our old house, they have an air show this weekend and the Blue Angels are performing. When Dayton was newborn, one day I heard this loud window rattling noise and had no clue where it was coming from. I ran over to Dayton and covered his little ears while trying to cover my own. It was the Blue Angels preparing for the show. They come into town a few days before hand and start practicing. I sat with Dayton for 4 hours today in the back of Mark's pickup praying that they would be there. They WERE!!! We sat right at the fence to the airport and had these amazing jets screaming right over top of us. It was so awesome! Dayton said I got the "cool mom of the day award", hey I have to accept these awards when I can, they don't come very often! Miss Myah is doing great, she is into taking all of her clothes off during her sleep/naps. She also is in the habit of throwing all of her food. She has learned the word "mine" and knows when to use it. She is talking so much that we can actually almost have a conversation with her. She asks me questions like "where daddy/Dayton go?" One of the sweetest developments this month is how when we say her prayers at night, she has started saying everyone's names to "bless" . She goes down the whole line, it is so cute. She even says her family in China. She keeps us so busy, she gets into everything! She loves her bike, wagon, swimming, sidewalk chalk and bubbles. It has been so nice having Dayton home during the day to help in "watching" her every move. He is very helpful, it really is nice to have a large gap in ages, who knew. They are cute together, he begs me to pick her up at night before he goes to bed so that he can hold her, I know I am nuts but it is so sweet, she holds right onto him, he needs that too. She is still not a big cuddler so we have to take it when we can! I don't have alot of pictures from this week so I will include some miscellaneous pics from the day to day life that we live! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love your sisters new kitchen, beautiful!
Your sweet Myah has such gorgeous hair!!