Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Matilda Jane Groupies!


This past weekend was the Plymouth Art Fair. I have been going for years and years and had always seen the booth with all of the adorable little girl things and never had an excuse to buy anything. Denise at Matilda Jane used to do painted furniture but is now only doing clothing. Many of you have seen her work, Myah has a few pieces that I have taken pictures in, her adoption announcement for example. I had the chance to visit with her this weekend at the show, she is so sweet and humble. Her stuff was included in the Oscar's goodie bags this year for the stars with kids. I have photographed many little girls in her clothing and I love how they look! I ran into my other Matilda Jane groupies while I was there, great minds think alike right girls, I won't identify you so I won't get you into trouble with the hubbies! I restrained myself from taking one of everything and just walked away with a dress and hat. It is in the picture, mostly browns/floral scroll fabric. Look for Myah's special pictures soon to be taken in this one! I love it!!! I am obsessed with brown lately! Anyhow, if you are interested in her clothing she has a website at http://www.matildajaneclothing.com/ she is getting her fall collection out soon and she is only doing a few more art fairs this year. This is a picture of her booth from this weekend.

3 comments:

Deb said...

I just ran across your blog. Myah is just precious! I checked out the link to MatildaJane too! Cute stuff....and even better that they will be at the Uptown Art Fair here in August.

Lori said...

Looks like a fun time! I bookmarked the site for future use, thanks for sharing! Look forward to seeing Myah's picutes!

3 Peanuts said...

SO CUTE! I will check these out!

Kim