Sunday, February 15, 2009

Vote for this guy!


I am so glad that American Idol is on, it has really been a "happy" thing in my life right now. Something our whole family enjoys. It does make me a bit sad though that I can't call my dad when someone bad or really good is on, we used to laugh together about it. There is someone special on there this year that we are rooting for. His name is Matthew Gir*ard and he goes to my brother and sister in law's church. He is the dueling piano guys who can really sing! He sang "Georgia On My Mind" the other night. He has made it to the top 36 and we are hoping that he goes really far! So pass it on to vote for this guy!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

He goes to S&L's church?!?!?! How cool is that! He's one of my favs so far, too. My other favs are the widower with glasses and the oil rig guy.