Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

I snapped these the other day of my little princess taking her nap. I am so thankful she still needs a nap! You can barely see that her eyes don't completely close while she is sleeping. During my Dad's services etc, my brother in law's and their families took care of Myah for us and they both commented on how she fell asleep in her carseat and they were freaked out by her eyes not closing all the way, they woke her up because they were afraid something was wrong, I guess we will have to pass along that little tid bit of information when someone else watches her!


These reminded me of taking this picture of her very first nap as our daughter in China.

11 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh she IS a sleeping beauty and that last photo is so similar to the China one. Hugs dear sweet friend.

Kim

Melanie said...

Oh, that little Miss Myah is sooo beautiful!
I think we are officially done with naps. Yikes!

Love Being A Nonny said...

She is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. You are blessed.

Sheri said...

Why am I surprised anymore when I look at pictures of Myah and they remind me of Sarah? Myah looks just angelic sleeping so sweetly in her bed.

We have to get together soon to return Myah's kitty to her. Sarah keeps talking about Myah leaving her kitty here, and it's now sitting in the kitchen until we see her. Sarah "called" Myah yesterday to let her know this. :)

Vicki said...

She looks exactly the same while she naps as she did the day you got her! Too cute!

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh Leslie, these are so sweet. She is a sleeping beauty!

Virginia said...

What an Angel =)

Lori said...

Oh now if that isn't the prettiest thing I've seen all day.....what an Angel!! :) She looks so pretty against that gorgeous bedding too. hehee

Erin said...

This is just beautiful! My eyes don't close all the way either--- and my eye doctor told me that it has dried my eyes to the point that I must use gel at night in my eyes. He claims it will help me see better during the day? I will let you know. She is so so pretty.

Erin said...

This is just beautiful! My eyes don't close all the way either--- and my eye doctor told me that it has dried my eyes to the point that I must use gel at night in my eyes. He claims it will help me see better during the day? I will let you know. She is so so pretty.

Abbie Bast said...

So sweet...Olivia does the same thing! When she was real little, it was only one eye and now it's both...so strange! ;)