Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Record Breaker!











Yesterday we hit 58 degrees here, it broke the record! I cannot tell you how nice it was to take Myah outside to play. We have had snow on the ground since November 16th! It has been the longest winter that I can remember. On Saturday temps were in the 50's as well so much of our snow has melted thankfully, we had about a foot on the ground for months. We live on a cul-de-sac and the plow guy puts a huge pile of snow on our lawn so it takes a long time for the pile to finally melt but the kids have fun climbing on it. Myah decided to ride her bike up a small pile. We went for a walk last night, and the whole family got in the hot tub as well! I know this is only a teaser, I am sure more snow and cold temps are still to come but I will take a break from this cold any chance I can!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I was sitting out on our deck two nights ago drinking tea in the dark at 7pm... no coat... no scarf... no shoes... it was such a treat for a February night! It felt like spring was coming... I tried not think of the cold temperatures to come the following day.