Saturday, February 21, 2009

Single Lady

Myah loves this song by Bey*once and everytime she hears it in the car she says "momma, put your hand up" , so we drive down the street with her little hand waving, she is so funny. I played it for her one morning after she woke up and she wanted to dance so I captured this little bit of video of her. I love her so much, she has really kept me laughing over the past 6 weeks since Dad has passed. It is little moments like this that keep me going!

*hint: turn off my music at the bottom.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so funny! Annabelle and Chloe call that "Myah's song!"

Chris wants to now when we can expect to see Dayton dancing on your blog?!:D

Jodee said...

Cute video! I wish I had that much energy!

Stefanie said...

So precious!! Love to see Myah gettin' her groove on :)

Matt said...

That's cute!....our girls, especially Alison, love to dance to that song.....Ali points to cd player and says, "Daddy, Uh Oh" which means she wants that song.