Thursday, October 30, 2008

Keeping Me Busy!














I have spent most of the month taking and editing pictures for families. I really do enjoy doing this however I still have so much to learn, I am always trying out something new. I really need to take a photography class, I have never had one and it honestly would help me immensely. I am sure I do EVERYTHING the hard way. But for now I just appreciate the fact that people actually pay me to do something that I love, I honestly feel guilty charging anyone because I love doing it, however, I have to justify spending countless hours on the computer away from my family, Myah is begging for attention right now! I have been trying really hard to get caught up so I can spend some good quaility time with her. Besides, my eyes need a rest! I have so many photographers that I envy, I hope someday to be that good, baby steps right! That would mean I need more time and more money, neither of which is abundant these days! So for now I will just stick to my little way of doing things, which is just enough to keep me busy.
Here are a few pictures from my latest sessions. I know Debbie has been waiting patiently for a few weeks, good news sweetie, I am done and they are now able to view online! ( I know she follows this faithfully!) She has the most incredible family and I really enjoyed spending time with her and her 5 kids! And little Baby Claire and I spent some time together last week, she was so precious! She has the prettiest momma so I had to sneak her in for a few too! And little Evan, well, lets just say that he is on my short list of future husbands for my little princess!
Aren't I lucky, I have the most beautiful customers?!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these photos! I love the giraffe chair and the little girl is soooo stinkin' cute!

jennifer said...

Those photos look incredible. I want to become a better photographer too.

fleur de lis cottage said...

I think your work is beautiful. Just because you have a passion for something, doesn't mean you can't charge for it :)

Sheri said...

These photos are great!! You have so much natural talent.

DiJo said...

Girl! You will be dangerous if you really know what you are doing! These are fabulous!!!! I am so glad you are getting paid for what you love to do!!!!

Blessings,
Diana

The Beauty Bargainista said...

These are all just beautiful! I LOVE the one that spells "Family"! I may have to steal that idea from you!!!

Beth at Aunties said...

Darling pictures! You have so much talent and I know how hard and time consuming it is... Adobe Photoshop battles with me 1/2 the time:)

Virginia said...

Wow, you do really good work. I would be willing and happy to pay for photos like that.

Gin =)

Erin said...

You are so good at this Leslie! Beautiful pictures. I think you have such a feeling for what makes a family tick! Amazing! I wish you lived close to me... I would be delighted to hire you!!!