Monday, October 20, 2008

300th Post and Mac Baby!











Happy 300th Post to me!

The other morning I decided to put my makeup on in Myah's room, Mark sleeps during the day because he is on midnights so I am always trying to find new places to get ready. I knew as soon as I set my makeup bag on her nightstand that I had to remind myself not to leave it there. Well, as I am sure you can all relate, I was rushing around to get out of the house on time in the morning and forgot all about leaving it on her nighstand. She fell asleep in the car on the ride home and I took her upstairs and layed her in her bed for a nap. Totally forgetting about my makeup! I did not hear her get up, she was being VERY quiet as you can imagine. I went upstairs to wake Mark up and I found her with my makeup all over her face, hands, bedding and carpet. I had just bought a new bottle of MAC foundation a few weeks ago and she pretty much emptied it. I lost eye shadows, eyeliner, mascara, powder, my make up bag and a few brushes in the incident. I was of course on my way out the door to do a photoshoot so I had to leave the mess to my sweet hubby. So I had to go out and purchase new stuff. I really don't wear much makeup and only have what I need. So without these essentials I am a scary woman! We took a trip to Ulta and replaced what could not be salvaged. I was not happy but it was hard to be angry when she looked so funny. I had to laugh at how light my makeup was for her skin, I don't usually notice how dark she is. I love how she put the black stuff above her eyes! And lucky me found a super cute new makeup bag on clearance at T*arget.

10 comments:

Sheri said...

OH my! Myah sure is something else. :) There is never a dull moment at your house. She's such a beauty that she isn't going to need any makeup.

Two Blue Rooms said...

That is too funny! :)

By the way, is that a paper scrapbook page or a digital page? Do tell!
Kimberlyn

Stefanie said...

It WOULD be awfully hard to be upset with a precious face like Myah's ;)
Congrats on 300 posts... keep 'em coming!!

ww said...

So cute! Bella enjoyed this post. Sheri's right - Myah's such a beauty she won't need makeup!

Melanie said...

I think that she needs to have a professional consult...her colors and application techniques are a little "off"! :)
LOVE YOU, MISS MYAH!!! Thank you for always making me laugh...even if mommy doesn't think it's funny:)

Virginia said...

Oh my goodness..what a beautiful mess! Too funny. Some things are ALMOST worth the clean-up that comes afterward.

Gin =)

Lori said...

Haha, what a goofball, a pretty one though! lol I think it's funny that she completely 'painted' her hands! You're so easy-going, I would have been so mad at myself! I'm glad you got it all replaced and it sure made for a darling scrapbook page! :)
Happy 300th post!!

Amie said...

oh that is funny! Glad you got pics. too cute!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hahaha1 Congrats on 300!

Dawn said...

So funny...at first I thought you got a MAC computer and edited the photos (I know MAC has some fun photo editing software) :) Oh my goodness!!

Congrats on 300!!