Monday, October 6, 2008

D*isney on Ice!





On Saturday we met my sister and her family at the Palace for the D*isney on Ice show. Myah had seen the commercials all week long and finally we checked into it and purchased the tickets. She loved seeing her favorite characters, especially Mickey and Minnie! The funniest part was during the finale I took a little video and then panned over to her face to see her excitement, you will have to watch it for yourselves! Can you tell she has a teenager for a brother?!


It is hard to see in this video but she rolls her eyes at me!

11 comments:

Kim said...

I so wanted to go there! I see their coming back in Feb. we'll have to try then.

Myah's eye rolling cracks me up!

Nikki said...

Myah looks TOO cute in those ears.
Glad you had a good time!

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a fun outing. That video had me cracking up.

Sheri said...

This looks so fun! I'm glad you were able to go with your sister's family.

Brooke was watching Sarah today, and when I got home she told me that Sarah kept wanting to call Myah. :)

3 Peanuts said...

Looks so fun! I am thinking of you.

K

3 Peanuts said...

Okay went back to watch the video...that MYAH
CRACKS me up!!! Where did she learn that eye rolling?

Kim

Jodee said...

Cute pictures! We just went to Disney on Ice and we had a blast!

Colleen said...

Hee hee!! The eye rolling cracked me up! Faith does the same thing!:)
Looks like you all had a great time!!

DiJo said...

This one brings back memories!!!
I skated with the original Disney on Ice in 1982! Yes, I too wore those mouse ears!!!!

We went to the Ice Capades every year when I was a little girl, and I always looked forward to that night with my parents!!!

Perhaps you will have a skater?

Blessings,
Diana

Erin said...

Now THAT looks fun! Myah rolling her eyes... hilarious!

Erin said...

Now THAT looks fun! Myah rolling her eyes... hilarious!