Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fairy Tales












I had to post a few sneak peaks of these photos I took the other day of my niece Annabelle. My sister made her girls fairy costumes for Halloween and I begged her to make one for Myah too and she did, yippee! We tried to get some pictures of Chloe too but she was not very cooperative. I know Mel is dying to see a few so here you go sis! I have been busy taking pictures this season and I am trying to edit them in the order that I took them but I could not wait any longer, this was so much fun!

11 comments:

Jodee said...

These pictures are adorable. I love the costume too!

Jana said...

BEAUTIFUL photos -- they look surreal. I love your blog so very much and your sweet Myah is a doll.

When you get a minute, check out my blog because you've been TAGGED!

fleur de lis cottage said...

She did an awesome job on these costumes. And the girls are simply adorable.

Two Blue Rooms said...

Wow, the pictures are gorgeous!
Kimberlyn

Kim said...

Your sister did an incredible job making these fairy costumes! Your photos are just adorable. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are breathtaking! Those gorgeous costumes against the woods is out of a movie!!! Not to mention you had a gorgeous subject!

Vicki

Heather said...

Oh Leslie - these are great - I love every one.

Hope all is well, loved the pumpkin post, too - I remember loving it last year, how is it a year has flown by so quickly???

Hugs to you,
Heather

Erin said...

Just magical! What beautiful photos!

ww said...

Leslie - these are so beautiful! You and your sister are both so talented. Your niece is beautiful - can't wait to see Myah in her costume. Bella is going to be a fairy for Halloween too!

Home as Hobby said...

Gorgeous pics of a beautiful girl. You are blessed! I can't wait to have a neice of my own!

snekcip said...

Beautiful costume, Beautiful picture and BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL!! I love your creativity!!