Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Myah's First Concert...well, sort of~

Annabelle and Chloe with Ralph!
Miss Myah with the speakerphone
She knows all of the moves from watching the dvd
"Daddy, don't you like Ralph's World?"

A few months ago my sister Melanie called me with the exciting news that she had tickets to take all of the girls to the Ralph's World concert at the local theater in our hometown. I was so excited, our girls just LOVE his music and dvd's, actually Myah watches his dvd while I am driving all of the time, he is her favorite! When we learned that Mark's surgery would be that week, I put Mel on standby just in case I could make it, honestly, I forgot all about it! I would have had to take Myah up north (2 hour drive) and leave Mark home, I just did not feel comfortable at all doing that so we opted to stay home. Melanie took the girls and was able to get this picture with Ralph and got Myah an autographed book. She called during the concert and we put it on speakerphone so that Myah could hear it, she was listening very intently, she thought he was at Aunt Mel's house and kept saying " I want to go to Aunt Mel's!!!" It was so funny! She even started dancing to the music. Mel said that Annabelle and Chloe just loved it and Annabelle even got to go up on stage at the end. I wish we could have made it but hopefully he will return again someday!

7 comments:

Lori said...

Well that sure was sweet of Aunt Mel to get tickets and then to call so Myah could hear! Maybe next time, Aunt Mel really could have it at her house~ just to make it easier for everyone! :D
Who's Ralph anyway? :)

3 Peanuts said...

So sorry that y'all had to miss it. I love that Mel called and put it on speakerphone. Hugs,
Kim

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I just notice Myah has an owie. Is she okay?

K

Erin said...

Myah looks very intent in that photo! So cute of your sister to call Myah! That is the kind of Aunt that girls just LOVE!

Dawn said...

I love that you got it on speakerphone, and that she was so thrilled. How sweet of Aunt Mel!! I have to admit, I don't know who Ralph is either??

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I must admit, I don't know who Ralph's world is. Do tell...

I am sorry you all missed. Maybe next time.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

Awwww - It was good of Ms. Myah to stay home & take care of Daddy:)I don't know who Ralph is - I guess I am out of the loop!