Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Say a little Prayer

My poor Dayton was at the ER twice yesterday with severe stomach pain. Both Doctors determined that Cooperstown was not kind to his intestines and bowels. He was in so much pain last night I felt horrible for him. I have never seen him like this ever! The doctor looked at the x-ray and really seemed concerned but there is not much she can do for him except give him some meds and wait it out. Please say a prayer for him, my heart is just breaking for him. He was supposed to attend his golf tournament this morning after taking lessons all summer and all he can do is lay on his bedroom floor in pain. He is sleeping finally, he needs his strength that is for sure. Please pray for me as well, I am going to have to force him to eat some things he isn't going to like very well. Thanks everybody!

9 comments:

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Leslie, I'm praying. Please keep us updated. It's so hard when our little ones are sick...no matter how old they are.

~Lynn

Colleen said...

Praying for Dayton!

3 Peanuts said...

Oh Leslie. I am so sorry. harry has had megacolon and we have to be so careful with him. I KNOW how painful that can be and it hurts to watch them in pain. I am praying that the meds work quickly. Call me if you want.

Love,
Kim

Anonymous said...

Sorry Dayton is hurting. I've been following your blog because I grew up in your hometown. My sister went to high school with you and I went to high school with Mel....small world. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Lifting Dayton up right now....

DiJo said...

Leslie, I am so sorry that Dayton is ill. I will be lifting him up immediately!

Blessings,
Diana

Erin said...

Oh no, Leslie! I am so sorry for cute Dayton! Hoping and praying that he feels much better soon. I am sad that there is nothing more that can be done to ease his pain. Poor guy.

Virginia said...

Oh poor guy! I hope whatever this is will be over with soon. I know it's a helpless feeling for you,too. You're both in my prayers.
Gin

Chesnye said...

I'll be saying a prayer too!