Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Annabelle!

The birthday girl trying to blow out her candles, mommy had to help.
My little darling eating her sack lunch that Aunt Mel made for all the girls, she cut out pb and j sandwiches with a flower cookie cutter! The balloon lady made each girl a balloon of their own choice, flowers and horses were a big hit.
The balloon lady sang happy birthday, my sister requested that she not dress up like a clown. Yikes!
Sweet Annabelle, I can't believe that you are 4 years old!
A super serious discussion was taking place here!
Those of you in my family that remember Dayton's love of killer whales when he was young will get a kick out of Myah's choice for the face/body painting, she chose a killer whale too!


Mel had these bouquets of balloons lining the driveway. So cute!
These were the party favors, little watering cans with a bracelet, chapstick and magnet with each girls initial on them.
You know how much I love me some cupcakes!
I had to include this one of Dayton, he was thrilled to be the balloon boy! Hee hee!


My niece Annabelle turns 4 today! She is such a precious dainty little flower. She wanted a balloon party this year so my sister hired a lady to come and blow up balloons for the guests. The party was adorable and Annabelle was so cute trying to blow out her candles. She kept blowing upwards so Mel had to help her. The weather didn't cooperate so we had to move the party inside to the playroom. It was fine we just couldn't do the outdoor scavenger hunt, bummer! I was ready to win the prize! Ha ha!
I put the music from the movie Enchanted on here for Annabelle today, she loves to sing this song!

Happy Birthday Sweet Annabelle!

8 comments:

Sheri said...

What a fun party for a sweet little girl. As I looked at the pictures, I was wondering how Mel did with all those balloons. ;) Hopefully none of them popped!!

Invisible Myah hasn't been around our house for the last 2 days -- guess it was because she was on the boat and at the birthday party. We need to get together with the real Myah very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie! I read your comment on my blog and it's great to meet you!!! Your children are precious! Oh, how your sweet China doll reminds me of my Molli :) And I LOVE her hair!!! Molli's will not grow (giggle) She will be home for 3 years on the 31st and will be 4 years old Nov. 4th. Can NOT beleive it!! And my prayers of comfort go out to you all and Morgan's family. She reached the goal of Christ. As followers of Him, we all strive to get there, though the road is so incredibly hard and steep when we loose our loves. Oh, how my heart does break for her family, but also just leaps with joy knowing where she is now. I am so glad you contacted me! Blessings, Laura

fleur de lis cottage said...

What a fun party. Those watering cans are the cutest and your daughter Myah is precious. Thanks for your sweet comments on my "decorating". I didn't know that fabric came in children's clothing. If I could find it, I would get Ava an outfit in that :)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to sweet Annabelle!
I love the 'balloon boy'! :D

Heather said...

Woohoo, now that is a fun party:)

Happy Birthday sweet Annabelle.

As always, I just love to see your pictures and the way you capture the special times of your life.

Have a great week!
Love,
Heather

Erin said...

Just so adorable! HOnestly, how do you two come up with these ideas? I love the photo of Dalton... he is a dutiful big brother/cousin! I thought of you yesterday, at a Matilda Jane trunk show. That outfut of Myah's is very cute!

Jessica said...

I LOVE those party favors! So cute!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

The party favors are AWESOME!!! Who would have thought of that? And all cute too - like a stampin up party! Annabelle is a doll and I love the cupcakes too; yum!!