Saturday, August 9, 2008

Niagara Falls





It is only fair that they take my picture every now and then.

I forgot to post these pictures of our stop to Niagara Falls while on our way home from Cooperstown. I had been there one time when I was 15 but the rest of my family had never seen the beautiful falls. I think Mark was amazed at the magnitude and power that they generate. We stayed on the American side, we didn't want to get tied up at the Canadian border, but they were still just as breathtaking as I remember.

9 comments:

Colleen said...

Love the rainbow!!!! Looks amazing!!!:)

Amie said...

Those photos are amazing! Love the one with the rainbow!

love the music, btw!

:)
Amie

Jodee said...

Great pictures!

Heather said...

Awesome pictures!! How is Dayton - been thinking of you all!

Love the previous post too!! We have been glued to the olympics!

Have a blessed week.
Love,
Heather

3 Peanuts said...

Beautiful pics. Glad Dayton is feeling a little better. thinking of you:)

jennifer said...

Those pictures are awesome!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I had no idea they were this beautiful!! thanks for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog... I am sorry because I think I've only commented once or twice.....
You have a beautiful family and I love all of your photos.

Christy said...

how amazingly beautiful. We just got back from Maui and we saw lots of waterfalls but not like those. Great pictures!!

Chrisyt :)