Friday, August 22, 2008

Morgan Is In Heaven Now





I received this message from our Pastor this afternoon and thought I would pass it along to all of you who took such great interest and gave many prayers for Morgan and her family. I can't imagine losing my child at just 15 years of age. Please keep their family in your prayers.

Fellow followers of Jesus,It is with great sadness and joy that I bring you this news: Morgan has gone home to be with Jesus at about 1pm this afternoon. Her suffering is ended and she is with God in perfection! For this we rejoice. But those of us still on earth are left to mourn. Especially her mom and dad and brother and sister. Please be in prayer for the C. family - and stay tuned for specific ways that we can be the church to support these wonderful people through this horrible experience. Remember this simple truth - we all who follow Jesus are all going to be with God in heaven - some simply go before others. The earth is not our home. We are only here for a short time.God, I pray you will bless the C. family with peace.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Amen! All of my prayers are with this family!

missy said...

My prayers are with Morgan's family tonight. What a beautiful young lady. Heaven has another glorious angel.

Praying!

Sheri said...

I will definitely keep this precious family in my pratyers!

Heather said...

Morgan is at rest , her body perfect as it should be, her pain, gone - just so incredibly bittersweet! I cannot imagine, either, Leslie...thanks for sharing. we will continue to pray for Morgan's family.

Heather

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, Leslie, this immediately made me cry. I had a huge wave hit me. I can't hardly stand to see people lose their children..even if they had faith to move mountains like Morgan; even if they ARE in a better place. But just knowing that she is cancer free and dancing right now..gives me hope.