Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I know I haven't been very faithful at doing this lately, even though I think daily about how thankful I am.

I hear a little girl waking up from her nap so this will be a short one!

I am thankful for....

~Mark, for ALL of your support, love and hugs lately, you know me better than anyone and you know how to make me feel secure and loved like no one else. I am so grateful that you are my partner in life.

~Dayton, for a great report card, for doing so well in baseball, for learning how to sew in your Life Skills class, now maybe you can show me how to do it!

~Myah, for the sweet way you say "oh my goodness" when you see something that makes you happy! For saying "Mommy,did you just see Jesus?" every time we drive by the church on the way to Dayton's practice.

~For my family and all of the support they have given us!

~For these beautiful cookies that Lori sent me along with a local magazine, they did not last long in our house! Thank you so much Lori!


~For the sweet call from my dear friend Sherry the other night, I can still feel how much she loves me even from Wisconsin!

~For the great visit I had with a dear friend Lisa the other day, we could talk for hours, wait.. we did!

~For all of your sweet messages full of prayers and concern for me and my family. Thank you so much!

~For my negative Diabetes test!!! Yeah!!

~For the gorgeous weather filling our days!

10 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a wonderful thankful list!!

Lori said...

Leslie, you have brought tears of joy to my eyes~ I am so grateful for that negative test!!! SO GRATEFUL!!! I spent some extra time this morning thinking of you and praying for you, so to read this just made my heart leap!!! :D
I'm glad you have that wonderful husband, your sweet family and caring friends around you to show you lovin!!

Virginia said...

No diabetes! That's wonderful news!!!
Gin =)

Heather said...

WOOHOO - love the list and so thankful alongside you - so happy for your negative test result and continuing to pray for all the other loved ones in your life struggling.

Have a good weekend!

Hugs,
Heather

Erin said...

You have such a cute family... Dayton seems like a great kid! (As does, of course, Myah!), And I am so glad you don't have diabetes!!

Dawn said...

Lesle, what a sweet post of thankfulness. I have been praying for you, and am thrilled to know your tests came back negative. Great News!!

3 Peanuts said...

I am so thrilled that you do ot have diabetes! That is so wonderful. Your list is so wonderful..truly the thigns that matter most. I am praying for your Dad. Lori's
cookies look so yummy (and so does the magaize). that was sweet of her:)

Kim

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Such a wonderful list...with wonderful news! And, I got my picture yesterday. It's so beautiful. I hung it right up...in my kitchen instead of my bedroom. I wanted to see it all the time!

~Lynn

Melanie said...

Lori knew just what to send...especially with the negative test! I know you've been craving some cookies!:)
I love ya, Sessie!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news Leslie!! I was just so happy to hear about your negative test results! What an answer to prayer!! Keeping your Dad and your whole family in our prayers...
Love,
Robin