Wednesday, July 30, 2008

38 Candles


It is midnight and I can hear the clock chiming 12 times. That means I am a year older today. My goodness, time is sure flying! I can never go to bed before midnight on birthday eve, so I am off to bed now, I have a busy day ahead of me, Dayton's golf lessons in the morning and my own physical therapy appointment, then we can celebrate! I really don't like my own birthdays, I have a hard time deciding what to do, Mark always lets me plan my day and I get all jumbled up trying to figure out the best way to spend my day. Hopefully it will be low key and we can get caught up around here, being away on vacation is still catching up with me! Happy Birthday to my little buddy Nick too, we share the same date! I can't wait to eat some cake tomorrow!! P.S. I had to put my new favorite song on for today!

11 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday!!! You are still gorgeous as ever!

Jill said...

Happy Birthday. I never would've guessed 38. You look fabulous!

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

~Lynn

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Leslie. I never would had thought you were 38 either. Life has been good to you girl.

Enjoy your day.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday!!! And I love the song!

Celebrate in style..these days come but once a year!! :-)

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday Sessie! We won't be the same age again until March. :-) Enjoy your day!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Thinking of you on your very special day...

Have a great one, Leslie.

Love,
Lisa

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Leslie! Hope you have a great day! Oh to be 38 again - you young thing you :-)

Lori said...

Happy Birthday my friend! I hope your day (and the year ahead) is an awesome one!!
Birthday hugs to you!!

Erin said...

Happy birthday! Hoping that all your wishes come true! You are such a wonderful mother, wife, sister, daughter & friend to so many. A gift to this world, for sure!

Heather said...

HAppy Birthday Leslie!! Girlfriend, you look fab! Truly, so beautiful, living a beautiful life. Wishing for you a wonderful year filled with happy surprises.

Love,
Heather