Saturday, July 19, 2008

We Made It!

That's my "brudda" she says!
Dayton's home away from home for the week! There are several rows of these.
Pin trading with other teams.
Go Bulldogs!
Doesn't he look thrilled to have mom taking his picture! Everyone here is issued 2 uniforms, a red and a blue. It is hard to figure our who is who!

Oh my goodness what a drive! 10 hours in our new little car with all of our junk was no picnic! Especially through the mountains and hills. It is beautiful out here though! We are in the mountains and the place is pretty amazing. So quaint but it is all about baseball here! Dayton has gotten settled into his "dorms" and we are in our cozy cabin at the campground. It was funny when we pulled into the campground our friends from our old team (and schoolmates of Dayton) were all by the pool, it was like driving into home, so funny! Dayton has been trading pins and he has collected them from all over the US. There are 96 teams here this week! Such an experience for him. There are 3 teams just from Hawaii! The internet is really slow here so I am not sure how many pics will upload but I wanted our family and friends to see where we are. We leave in half an hour to watch opening ceremonies and the skills competitions. Myah had to have a matching jersey today, she actually begged for the baseball pants too, she said "mommy, I want the little tiny pants!" After this week full of baseball I pray that I can convince her to take dance class, I might not get my wish!

3 comments:

Brent and Sandy said...

My sister in law found your blog and sent it to me because my husband and I are in the process of adopting from China. We are finally nearing the end of our wait (hopefully). You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to get to post pictures of my own family one day.

Melanie said...

Oh Sess! I am so proud of those cuties! Tell Dayton that Aunt Mel is cheering him on!!!! Love you all. Be Safe!

Little Patch of Heaven said...

I came across your blog through Football and Fried Rice. I love your sons name Dayton. Of course all of my children have D names so maybe that is why. Your daughter is adorable.