Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Winner Is..............



Congratulations to Lisa Osborn, her name was on the little piece of paper that Myah pulled out of her hat this morning! Please email me Lisa with your address and I will send your goodies out to you! That was fun, I love to give, I truly love to give much more than I love to receive! (Don't tell my hubby that with Christmas coming ha ha!) I am so excited that it is Lisa, I remember checking out her website before we went to get Myah, she went to China in April 06 to bring her little Lindy home. I am so glad that she found me and that we are connected now! She is waiting for Lindy's mei mei, ( little sister) and I continue to pray that the time will pass quickly for her family. I am so glad that my goodies are going to a good home! Yeah Lisa!!!

9 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Congratulations to Lisa!! Thanks for hosting such a fun give-away:)

Jodee said...

Congrats to Lisa! That second picture is just too cute!

3 Peanuts said...

Congrats Lisa! They really could not be going to a nicer person:) Lisa...this is yourt lucky week!

Kim

Heather said...

Yippee, Lisa!! Can't think of a better girl to win the prize! This was really fun, thanks for hosting:)

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Heather

Lori said...

YEA LISA, lucky you!! :D
Leslie, you're awesome!! That was fun. :)

Christy said...

Congrats Lisa!!

Christy :)

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I do feel very blessed to have won this great prize! Congratulations on your 100th post and here's to a million more...

Thank you so much, Leslie (and sweet Myah)!

All the best,
Lisa

Sheri said...

Congratulations Lisa! This has been a good week for winning for you. ;)

DiJo said...

Oh yeah!!! I just checked in to see that Lisa is the winner!!!! One of the blessings during my adoption wait was meeting Lisa in person!!! And, precious Lindy and Don too! Glad to see you are back Leslie. Your photography pics are fabulous! What a fun job you have!
Today is our six months with Ruby Mei!!!! Take care, Diana