Thursday, August 9, 2007

My First Thankful Thursday


Many blogging friends do this and this week I am especially thankful so thought I would join in too.

I am thankful for........

* My dear sweet hubby, what a week you have had. I know that sometimes you see and hear things that no one wants to see. Bless you for doing the job that you do, I couldn't do it. I loved seeing your face on the news tonight, you make me so proud.
*Dayton, for making me feel like I am still cool to be around. Thanks for the Snickers and Diet Coke today. Also thank you so much for watching your sister so I can get some things accomplished.
*Myah, for saying that she loves us when she says goodnight. Such a gift for a mother's heart!
*Sheri for the cool birthday gifts I received in the mail yesterday, I love them!!!!!
*My night out with Mark, I loved having him by my side all night. I loved the way he kept looking at me. We had so much fun with our friends but would have had just as much fun if it were just me and you honey!
*My neighbor Pam for working side by side in our garden during the hottest days of the year, and for watching the kids so we could have a much needed night to ourselves.
*Our trip to Wisconsin this week to see the Smith's!!! We can hardly wait to see you!!!
*That my sister in law Lora's hysterectomy went well yesterday, we love you sweetie and hope you will be back to yourself in no time!
*For a special man, who will remain anonymous until I have permission to use his name, that is making someone we love very happy. Wink wink!!!
*For my friend Linda who came over tonight, I could talk to her all night long!!!
*For my sister Mel's closet organizer, she has been living out of boxes for 2 years since the construction started!
*For Danielle who helped me give my blog some bling!!
*For air conditioning! What would I do this week without it!
*For rain so that I can give my sprinklers a rest!!!
*For Margaret's successful surgery.
*For Sheri, I am so glad that through our adoption I gained a daughter and also a great friend. Have a great trip this week!
*For time away with my family!!!

4 comments:

Danielle Moss said...

Great list. I'm glad you're thankful for the new look, too.

Let me know if you like this header more. I like this one a lot more! I think I prefer the green print for the background instead of the pink (the green one that looks just like this pink one). What do you think? Just a thought...

When is your birthday?? Happy Birthday!

Danielle

3 Peanuts said...

Leslie,

You have a lot to be thankful for. Thank you for sharing.

Kim

Heather said...

Leslie - I must hear more about Matilda Jane!

And I loved your list - so many things to be thankful for!

The blog looks beautiful.

Heather

Lori said...

Leslie, great list! I enjoyed reading it. I wish we would get some rain too! :)