Monday, August 6, 2007

Mommy and Daddy go out!!!!


I know big deal right! But this was the second time since Myah has been part of our family that we have been able to do this! Now that Mark is on nights it is harder to schedule dates! Our angel of a neighbor Pam volunteered to stay with the kids. All went well, Dayton is such a big help, he put Myah to bed and made her mind Pam. He is such a good kid! We had a wedding in Ann Arbor for one of Mark's officers. It was so much fun to dress up and hang out with good friends, we laughed till our stomach's hurt! My favorite part was the chocolate fountain at the end of the night, I swear my nose led me to the thing! It was so good! Congrats to Mr and Mrs Wallace! I also want to give a huge thank you to Danielle for adding some color to my blog, she is such a doll and I sure appreciate it!

2 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

I love the blog! It looks great. Isn't Danielle so sweet? I eventually want her to help me with mine too.

I saw your comment about getting internet in your room so you could follow Kate's homecoming. I remember that. It touched me so much then and it still does now.

I am glad you had a night out. It sounds like fun and you guys look great! My nose would lead me right to chocolate too.

Kim

Lori said...

Hey Leslie, Your blog looks great, love the pink! Your husband is so handsome, you look GREAT together! I'm glad you could get out for a night...and end it with chocolate!!